“We don’t merely book your travel; we can help you realize your travel dreams if you give us an idea of what kind of experience you seek!” -Henriette Andersen
Denmark is a new travel agency composed by a team of professional agents and nature lovers.
We are located in Copenhagen/Denmark and we are mainly operating and sharing services in countries like:
A team of both Copenhagen based and welcoming countries professionals
Good knowledge of the Danish traveler’s wishes and the local culture
Very enthusiastic, creative, energetic and tourism experienced team
Dk is committed in offering trips & tours created in a responsible way, so that during your stay in the chosen country, you will play an important role in the preservation of nature and also the actions that are taken by various associations, national and international NGO-s, hotels and restaurants that share the same vision with us!
For this reason, we suggest to:
1. Learn about the culture of your chosen country.
- through the internet, touristic guides.
- give tips in relation to the living costs in each country.
2. Discover and preserve the environment.
- small daily actions can result in major factors to save the environment.
- save electricity in hotels or places of accommodation.
- avoid, if possible, taking or buying plastic bags or inorganic material while traveling.
3. Respect the local culture.
- learn a few phrases in Albanian/Greek etc, it will help you to build a respectful relationship with your hosts.
- respect the cultural heritage.
- remember to ask permission before taking pictures, and if possible send them to us when you return home !
4. Stimulate the local economy.
- privilege local handcrafts to support the economy of the region you visit.
- eat local and contribute to protect local culinary expertise.
5. Share your experience when you will be back to your country.
- share that experience with your family, friends or acquaintances.
- make an overview of the benefits you have taken from this trip.
- think if this way of travel suits you and if you had the feeling of being an actor in sustainable development of the chosen country.